Getting you the mortgage you deserve
Scanning Documents from your Mobile Phone
December 22, 2020 | Posted by: Doug Neufeld
Scanning documents and uploading them via out Client Portal is easy. If you don’t already have the documents saved on your computer or mobile phone, you can easily scan them as follows:
Scan a document using iPhone
- 1. Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- 2. Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
- 3. Place your document in view of the camera.
- 4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- 5. Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Scan a document using Android
- 1. Open the Google Drive app .
- 2. In the bottom right, tap Add .
- 3. Tap Scan .
- 4. Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
- - Adjust scan area: Tap Crop .
- - Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page .
- - Scan another page: Tap Add